RE: st: (no subject)

From   "Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: (no subject)
Date   Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:31:08 +0900

If you are modelling a categorical variable, then you need to declare
that in the model.

For example, if -var- is categorical, then you would enter it into a
regression as -i.var- and place -xi:- in front of the regression
command.

See -help xi-.

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2140
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
email: [email protected]
http://myprofile.cos.com/mccaul
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-8751-2008
The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.