Re: st: re: Problems importing a (Mac) stata output file into MySql

From   Anne Tate <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: Problems importing a (Mac) stata output file into MySql
Date   Thu, 8 Jan 2009 19:29:52 +0000 (GMT)

Thank-you very much Phil and Kit for your helpful suggestions.
Yes please for the python script Phil
Rosemary