Re: st: simple scripting and formulas

Subject   Re: st: simple scripting and formulas
Date   Sun, 04 Jan 2009 18:48:22 +0100

You have already received excellent advice from Friedrich. What do you mean by "new list of variables"?

For an introduction to the kind of problems you seem to have and how Stata deals with them, see NJC`s
http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=pr0007

HTH
Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Martin Weiss
Hackersteigle 3

Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a