Re: st: RE: Collinearity

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Collinearity
Date   Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:27:05 -0500

Regress x on the other covariates and you may detect which ones are collinear. More than one may be implicated, especially if you have one too many dummy variables, as Martin suggested.

-Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Ismail Ait Saadi

I am running a Logit model with 12 variables, the results says that variable x was dropped because of collinearity. is there any command that can help
identify the other variable with wich x is correlated, the reason I am
asking for this is that x is an important variable and I prefer to drop
another variable and keep x. I remember doing this long time ago but I
forgot the command.