RE: st: Re: graph matrix by(x, norescale) doesn't work

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: graph matrix by(x, norescale) doesn't work
Date   Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:01:16 -0000

I take the point, but whatever interests me or appears to interest
enough other people tends to get written up properly and put publicly on
SSC or in the SJ.

Also, Steve flags the pitfalls here as well as the potential.

So far -lfitcimatrix- has just one fan, Clive Nicholas who wanted
something like it.

Steven Samuels

> On Dec 9, 2008, at 7:11 PM, Nick Cox wrote:
>> I surmise that somehow or other between my mailer, Statalist and
>> his mailer the code got mangled. That's why we have SSC, of course.

..and free download sites.  I now use rapidshare.com. See reviews at:
http://www.filehostingreview.com/ .  One site I used
(filefactory.com) shows soft-porn to downloaders. So if you are
considering a download site, delete cookies and try a download
yourself.   For short code in email, zapping gremlins in a good text
editor will also do the trick.