Re: st: Re: graph matrix by(x, norescale) doesn't work

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: graph matrix by(x, norescale) doesn't work
Date   Sat, 6 Dec 2008 09:47:47 -0600

OK. Thanks for verifying. I think we should have this option in graph matrix, because one cannot plot different symbols for different group using graph matrix, and the by groups alternative is pretty useless unless the scales are the same for comparisons.

-Dave