Re: st: Survey - raking - calibration - post stratification - calculating weights

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Survey - raking - calibration - post stratification - calculating weights
Date   Sat, 6 Dec 2008 11:03:56 -0500

--

Kristian, before I can answer your questions, I need details of how you selected the original 5,000 men. Describe the target population; the sampling "frame" (or list) from which you drew the sample of 5,000; what information you have about the population (age distribution, for example); what information about each man on the list was available; exactly how you selected the 5,000. Also, what is the purpose of the study? Why did you seek equal numbers of men in the 15 age groups at later stages?

-Steve
questionaire.