st: Spatial weighting matrix

From   "Susan Olivia" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Spatial weighting matrix
Date   Mon, 08 Dec 2008 21:47:33 -0800

Dear all,

I have a NXN distance matrix and would like to construct a
spatial weighting matrix based on a distance band.

Unfortunately for me, I don't have access to the latitude
and longitude information, so that I cannot explicitly use
Pisatti's 'spatwmat' command.

Can anyone suggest how I can best proceed with this in
STATA?

Thanks in advance,

Susan