Re: st: Bootstrap: Which standard errors to use?

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bootstrap: Which standard errors to use?
Date   Mon, 8 Dec 2008 22:33:24 -0600

I see. Well now I cannot think of much else to ask for :)). I thought
that the results with "stratified" bootstrap would work towards
producing smaller standard errors, but they did not seem to. They are
about the same as before.

One can argue that there is still an underlying quality of the
vehicle... and there is some room for measurement error with that
thing.

5% of 465 observations is 25... which is dangerously close to the 17
d.f.s you have. So perfect separation is a clear possibility for some
bootstrap samples.