Re: st: Anova

From   aapdm <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Anova
Date   Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:42:06 +0000 (GMT)

Dear John,

Thanks for this, the gfields is indeed very useful! I am now using it and it gives me pretty nice results. However I am surprised that the contribution of one of my explanatory variables is negative (although small). Any idea why this can be the case?

Many thanks, Alice.