Re: st: keep or delete the commands which need to revise when editing do files?

From   "Mandy fu" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: keep or delete the commands which need to revise when editing do files?
Date   Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:00:58 -0500

Dear Mr. Juul,

Thanks very much for your kind help . I have download your  paper and
I have ordered the books you mentioned . I'm so happy to get to know
these resources. As an Economics student, I used to limit my search
for stata stuff in economics field. You opened a new door for
me---stata is used in a much  broader way, like health research.
Thank you!
Mandy