[no subject]

From   Ian Kelly <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Date   Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:21:59 -0400

Hello,

I received this e-mail address from google.  I have a model with logsalary as my
independent variable and nba player information are my regressors.  I have a
variable called position that is encoded either 1,2,3,4 or 5.  I would like to
make 5 interaction variables with logsalary because different statistics are
relevant for different positions.  I believe I first need to create dummy
varialbes for each position then interact them with logsalary but I'm having
trouble doing this in stata.

Thanks for any help you may provide.

Ian Kelly