Re: st: Re: standardized coefficient in survey weighted regression using spost9

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: standardized coefficient in survey weighted regression using spost9
Date   Sat, 22 Nov 2008 17:58:28 -0500

--

In Stata's survey programs, estimates of regression coefficients and of population SD's depend only on the survey weights, not on other aspects of the design. Therefore, contrary to Michael's point 2, Sandi can use -reg- with -pweights- and the -beta- option to get standardized betas for any complex survey.

-Steve