st: Converting stata file to Mplus

From   <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Converting stata file to Mplus
Date   Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:04:43 -0600 (CST)

Hi stata users,

I used stata2mplus command to convert a small stata file to
Mplus. However, when I open it in Mplus some of my variables
have very different descriptives stats (means and std dev).

I even coded all the .d, .r and .x in my original stata file
as simple missing values (.), so Mplus can read them as such
(-.9999), but still I have some variables with wrong values.

I also formatted the length of variables and set them to no
more than 6 digits (including decimals). That helped a bit,
but still a few variables were read incorrrectly.

Anyone knows how to correct this issue?

Erick

U of C