Re: st: Appearance of Matrix row and column labels.

From   "Daniel Schultz" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Appearance of Matrix row and column labels.
Date   Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:58:02 +0000

Maybe I just don't get it.
I know now that the names are saved into e(Row) but where to put it:

mat `var' == (e(Prop)\e(total))

gives me the wanted  proportions but with the described rownmaes.

mat rown `var' = e(Row)

is not working.
So where to put the e(Row) to set the rownames. Sorry for the stupid
question, I am not so familiar with setting up the matrices.

Best
Daniel