RE: st: Writing graphs to the log file

Subject   RE: st: Writing graphs to the log file
Date   Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:39:08 +0100

Line for the server...

But change is under way: Note  Bill Rising`s talk at the Milan UGM 2008
(http://www.stata.com/meeting/italy08/abstracts.html)

The fact that -ssc hot, n(4)- throws up nothing but "translation" packages
is certainly not lost on StataCorp...

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of David Airey
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 3:21 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: Writing graphs to the log file

I think one disappointment with Stata is no package like Sweave for R
or SASweave for SAS for weaving together publication quality text,
code, output, and figures into one file, more or less seamlessly. HTML
output is also good thing. I have used and appreciated log2html.
Improvements would be great. ATS also had an HTML package that worked
figures in, but I think it stopped working. It would be nice to have
HTML and LaTeX output, but HTML at minimum.

-Dave