Re: st: Conditional mean in a Poisson fixed effects model

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Conditional mean in a Poisson fixed effects model
Date   Sat, 15 Nov 2008 09:59:43 +0100

I am not sure you must. You may parametrize shape in -gnbreg- and -hcnbreg- (the latter from SSC)

P.S. I think the correct spelling is Statalist

Nicola
P.S. I'll NOT receive/read any email but the Digest.