st: Conditional mean in a Poisson fixed effects model

From   Glauco Peres <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Conditional mean in a Poisson fixed effects model
Date   Mon, 17 Nov 2008 06:01:58 -0800 (PST)

Dear STATA-list,

I need to run a Poisson fixed effects model.
Before running such model, I know that I must specify both a condtional mean function and a conditional variance function.
However, Stata does not inform the functional form it uses in such type of model.

So, does anybody know what is the functional form Stata uses for conditional mean and conditional variance in a Poisson regression?
How do I change them if a different specification better fits with data?

Thanks a lot!

Glauco

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses