Re: st: heckman two-step selection estimation for survey data

Subject   Re: st: heckman two-step selection estimation for survey data
Date   Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:47:46 +0100

See -h treatreg-:

"twostep, vce(), first, noskip, hazard(), and weights are not allowed with the svy prefix."

HTH
Martin
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Martin Weiss