Re: st: heckman two-step selection estimation for survey data

From   Shehzad Ali <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: heckman two-step selection estimation for survey data
Date   16 Nov 2008 11:21:12 +0000

Dear listers,

Following on from the discussion on the use of weights with - heckman twostep - can I ask would the same logic apply to treatment effects models like -treatreg twostep- ? To be precise, can -treatreg twostep- be used for survey data although the twostep function does not allow use of weights or cluster?

Thank you,

Shehzad