Re: st: resend

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: resend
Date   Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:38:49 -0500

Tony,

If all dates are from 1900 to 1999 you can use the following command
before you convert the dates.

. replace date = substr(date,1,6) + "19" + substr(date,7,2) if length(date) == 8

Friedrich