RE: st: RE: Multilevel models and multiple imputation

From   "Rodrigo Alfaro A." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Multilevel models and multiple imputation
Date   Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:26:24 -0300

///

For non-tech and under limited time, I would show exp(_b), exp(_b_up), and exp(_b_down), so kind of manual confidence interval.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] En nombre de Nailing Xia
Enviado el: Martes, 11 de Noviembre de 2008 03:10 p.m.
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: Re: st: RE: Multilevel models and multiple imputation

Thanks, Rodrigo, and Jay.

I tried using -mim, cat(combine)-, but Stata gives error message "invalid category combine".

Although it is skewed, I intend to present the result to non-technical audience, in which case the original paramter (instead of the log of the paramter) is much intuitive to understand.

Any further suggestions?

Thank you for the help.

Nailing