Re: st: about using spost.ado on stata 10

To   [email protected], <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: about using spost.ado on stata 10
Date   Sun, 09 Nov 2008 19:18:30 -0500

At 07:08 PM 11/9/2008, é«äºå®¤æåntu wrote:
sorry i forget memtion.
if using the stata9 is fine .

Well, in that case, it sounds like I guessed wrong as to what the problem is. I would make sure that your version of Stata is up to date (use the -update all- command) and that you have the most current version of spost9 (spostado is for Stata 8, spost9 is for Stata 9 & 10). If you are still having problems, write back and explain in more detail exactly what the problem is, e.g. show your exact commands and the output and the error messages you are getting.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  [email protected]
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam