Re: st: RE: need help with heckprob in conjunction with ivprobit

From   mbaier <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: need help with heckprob in conjunction with ivprobit
Date   Tue, 04 Nov 2008 16:35:08 +0100

Of course, you're right. In this case, -heckprob- does not make much
sense. Thanks for that one.
Regarding the -first- option, I get the first stage results no matter if
  I turn the -first- option on or off (stata 10.0).

Best regards,
melanie

Dipl.-Volkswirtin
Melanie Baier