Re: st: Weighted mean of prices with quantities as weight

From   "Beatrice Crozza" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Weighted mean of prices with quantities as weight
Date   Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:28:43 +0100

Dear Jared,

tahnk you very much for you suggestion.

I have installed the package, however I need to calculate my weighted
mean for each day and    only for some tipe of contract.

I wrote:

egen newvar = wtmean(price), weight(quantity) if contract=="S", by(date)

but doesn't work.

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much.

Best,