SV: st: SV: RE: treatment effect panel

From   Even Bergseng <[email protected]>
Subject   SV: st: SV: RE: treatment effect panel
Date   Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:15:29 +0200

Sorry for the posting and the attachment! You can be sure I felt really smart the second after I had hit the button and realised what I had done (e.g., disposing my embarrasingly basic programming skills).

As Martin has already stated, the email was part of a private conversation between him and me. Hopefully, someone else on the list will find it useful.

regards,
Even

Fra: [email protected] [[email protected]] p&#229; vegne av Steven Samuels [[email protected]]
Sendt: 16. oktober 2008 22:03
Til: [email protected]
Emne: Re: st: SV: RE: treatment effect panel

Even:

Thanks for sharing. However, the Statalist FAQ (2.2.4):" We ask you
not to post formatted messages or attachments. In fact, Statalist
software should trap these formatted messages or attachments without
sending an error message to you."  Obviously your attachment got
through.

I suggest that you use a free upload/download site when you want to
send items to the list.  I like filefactory.com. Others are
recommended in http://filesharefreak.com/2008/04/05/free-1-click-web-
hosting-file-hosting-upload-sites/

-Steve