Re: st: SV: RE: treatment effect panel

Subject   Re: st: SV: RE: treatment effect panel
Date   Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:05:37 +0200

That post by Even was part of a private conversation btw me and him, the attachment found its way to the list by accident. Sorry for any inconvenience...

HTH
Martin
_______________________
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Samuels" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: st: SV: RE: treatment effect panel

Even:

Thanks for sharing. However, the Statalist FAQ (2.2.4):" We ask you not to post formatted messages or attachments. In fact, Statalist software should trap these formatted messages or attachments without sending an error message to you." Obviously your attachment got through.

I suggest that you use a free upload/download site when you want to send items to the list. I like filefactory.com. Others are recommended in http://filesharefreak.com/2008/04/05/free-1-click-web- hosting-file-hosting-upload-sites/

-Steve