st: RE: outreg, outreg2, and the thread-jacking

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: outreg, outreg2, and the thread-jacking
Date   Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:21:36 -0700

>We could add another piece of advice: Don't be too sensitive if people
>start discussing alternatives to your own program, or programs as the
>case may be.

This is the first time I have brought this up in three years. Let's not
talk about who might be thin-skinned. I see no problem with your posts
or those by Johannes, who was being helpful.

Roy