Re: st: Identify Categorical/Dichotomous and Continuous Variables

From   [email protected]
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Identify Categorical/Dichotomous and Continuous Variables
Date   Sun, 5 Oct 2008 19:28:38 -0400

Thank you all very much for responding with your thoughts and suggestions.

Best,
Frank

On Sun 05/10/08  3:26 PM , Steven Samuels [email protected] sent: