Re: st: how to remove gray/color around graph?

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to remove gray/color around graph?
Date   Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:59:03 +0100 (BST)

I personally like the lean schemes by Svend Juul, see -findit lean-.

-- Maarten

--- Neil Shephard <[email protected]> wrote:

> kokootchke wrote:
> > Thank you, Rahmen and Sergiy, but I'm using Stata 9.
> >
> > I followed Sergiy's suggestion and I was able to get rid of the
> gray around the graph... but now there's a gray frame all around the
> picture when I paste it in my Word document, and I can't get rid of
> that. Any ideas?
> >
> Rather than cutting and pasting try exporting your graph as a Windows
> MetaFile (*.wmf) or Windows Enhanced  Metafile (*.emf) and then
> inserting the picture into M$-Word.
>
> After rendering your graph in Stata...
>
> graph export mygraph.wmf, as(wmf) replace
>
> See -man graph export- for more details.
>
> There may also be some settings under Word with regards to borders
> and
> so forth of inserted objects that may need tweaking.
>
> Neil
>

> --
> "We should make things as simple as possible, but not simpler" -
> Albert Einstein

> This  message  may  contain  confidential and  privileged
> information.
> If you  are not the  intended recipient  you should not  disclose,
> copy
> or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in
> reliance
> on its contents.  To do so is strictly  prohibited and may be
> unlawful.
> Please  inform  the  sender that  this  message has  gone astray
> before
> deleting it.  Thank you.
>
> 2008 marks the 60th anniversary of the NHS.  It's an opportunity to
> pay
> tribute to the NHS staff and volunteers who help shape the service,
> and
> celebrate their achievements.
>
> If you work for the NHS  and  would like  an NHSmail  email account,
> go
> to: www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam