RE: st: how to remove gray/color around graph?

From   kokootchke <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: how to remove gray/color around graph?
Date   Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:16:17 -0400

Thank you, Rahmen and Sergiy, but I'm using Stata 9.

I followed Sergiy's suggestion and I was able to get rid of the gray around the graph... but now there's a gray frame all around the picture when I paste it in my Word document, and I can't get rid of that. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

Adrian