Re: st: RE: RE: Transparent graph

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Transparent graph
Date   Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:36:27 -0400

Yes, Rajesh,

I want the effect (not the graph) similar to this one:
http://www.advsofteng.com/images/multiradar_g.png

And it needs to be programmable, no Graph Editing tricks (as there
could be multiple of series there).

Regards, Sergiy