st: RE: Transparent graph

From   "Rajesh Tharyan" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Transparent graph
Date   Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:16:47 +0100

Hi,

In the graph editor ( stata 10.1)

After creating the graphs using your code.

I go can then go to the graph editor, area properties

Set the color to none
Check the different outline color and set it to black or whatever color. You
can see one graph through the other

If it can be don't through the graph editor I am sure it can be done from
the command line

Cheers
rajesh

Tel: +44 (0)1392 262544
Fax: +44 (0)1392 262475
E-mail: [email protected]

Times Higher Education University of the Year 2007/08