Re: st: XTIVREG2 with Endogenous Interaction Variable

From   "Suryadipta Roy" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: XTIVREG2 with Endogenous Interaction Variable
Date   Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:39:05 -0400

Dear Statalisters,

I have an issue that is very similar to what Erasmo had described, and
was wondering if somebody has already responded to it. Any help is
most appreciated.

Thanks!
Suryadipta.

Suryadipta Roy, Ph.D.