Re: st: RE: testing for endogeneity with cluster()

From   "ritashree chakrabarti" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: testing for endogeneity with cluster()
Date   Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:35:12 -0400

Hi Mark,

The example with the "ivreg2" help file shows that I have to use the
"ivendog" command after I run the IV regression. This was what I was
doing before and it gives the Durbin-Wu statistic. Is it the same as
the endog() option that you are talking about which gives consistent
even after clustering  the standard errors? I could not find the
endog() option in my version of the ivreg2 help file.

Thank you.

Rita.