Re: st: RE: predictive regression with mutiple dependent variable

From   "Richard Harvey" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: predictive regression with mutiple dependent variable
Date   Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:10:30 +0100

Hi,

Thank you very much. The data  is actually in two parts, an earlier
part of the data is coming from another source, complied for another
purpose and it has only the quintile information for 1 and 2. I am not
sure yet  if I  will have access to the full data and hence the
quintiles. I pushing hard to get the full dataset and so use the full
information on vars 1 and 2 as pointed out.

It is difficult bcause I  do not understand the nuances of the model
very well. Of course i will read up. But in the first pass  it all
seems a bit daunting.  I presumenthat I have to use some part of the
data for the test and the rest to actually test the predictions. Is
there anything in particular about this model that i should look out
for?

thanks for your time
rich