Re: st: For help on outreg

From   "Ada Ma" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: For help on outreg
Date   Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:38:15 +0100

My experience is that when Stata runs out of memory and if I issue a
command to generate a new variable where Stata must generate a
temporary variable to do that, Stata won't do it.  It won't even
generate an error message.  When I then issue another command refering
to the variable that I thought I had generated, Stata will give me the
same error message.

So I suggest that you set a higher memory at start or drop unneeded
variables as you go along.

Ada