Re: st: Murphy Topel Correction

From   "Eva Poen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Murphy Topel Correction
Date   Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:50:38 +0100

Filippo,

have you -search-ed for your problem in Stata? A simple

search Murphy Topel

brings up a reference to this article in Stata Journal, by A.R. Hole:
Calculating Murphy–Topel variance estimates in Stata: A simplified
procedure

which you can obtain from here:
http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=st0114

Hope this helps,