Re: st: mata 9

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mata 9
Date   Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:38:18 -0400

Thank you Richard and Ben,

I am not using any Mata features that were not available in Stata-9,
so yes going to a person having Stata-9 and asking to compile on
his/her machine helps, but not after Nth time :)

I just thought I am not aware of a proper way to do it (by "proper
way" I mean setting Mata settings in such a way that it generates code
compatible with a certain version). Perhaps this is something to
consider?

Alternatively, is .mo format documented? Perhaps it's just a matter of
changing a version signature somewhere, then I can quickly come up
with a tool to modify it.

Thanks,
   Sergiy Radyakin