Re: st: one question about stata transfer

From   "Rafal Raciborski" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: one question about stata transfer
Date   Sun, 21 Sep 2008 22:58:28 -0400

yes, see the stat transfer manual that should have been installed
together with the software.  in short, you make an .stcmd file which
contains stat transfer commands and execute it.