Re: st: Re: value labels from another dataset

From   "Ashim Kapoor" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: value labels from another dataset
Date   Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:24:24 +0530

I have a question. After I do -collapse- I want the labels to remain the same.

Suppose I do

collapse (first) state by ( year )

I want the label of state to remain " State " and not become (first)
state. How do I do this ?

Thank you,
Ashim.