[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]

st: test for structural break in panel

From   Thomas <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: test for structural break in panel
Date   Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:30:44 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

is there a way to search for a structural break in a panel data set?

I found the following:

where I could re-run the analysis for all my years. But I am wondering whether there is a
rolling option along the lines of:

But I do not to get meaningful results when combining /rolling/ or /rolling2/ with /xtreg/.

Where am I wrong?


Thomas Triebs
email: [email protected]

PhD Candidate
Judge Business School
University of Cambridge

Member of the Electricity Policy
Reseach Group

* For searches and help try:

© Copyright 1996–2024 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   What's new   |   Site index