Re: st: negative predicted values after -xtlogit-

From   "Campbell, Richard T." <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: negative predicted values after -xtlogit-
Date   Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:21:41 -0500 (CDT)

You are asking for the linear predictor when you
use the xb option. These can be negative, since they are
fitted log odds. You want to use the default which will give you fitted
probabilities
--
Richard T. Campbell
Division of Epidemiology and Biostatistics