st: Inverse Mills Ratio After Negative Binomial Regression Model

From   "Rodwan M Abouharb" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Inverse Mills Ratio After Negative Binomial Regression Model
Date   Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:18:54 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I have two equations which I would like to link. The first equation is an event count, the second is an ordered logit. How can I generate an inverse mills ratio after using a negative binomial regression model? I have seen inverse mills ratios for logit and ordered logit models but not one for a NBREG.

Thank you,

Rod Abouharb

M. Rodwan Abouharb
Assistant Professor�