Re: st: unrecognized command: tostring ;r(199)

From   "Eva Poen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: unrecognized command: tostring ;r(199)
Date   Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:46:14 +0100

Silke,

Richard told you exactly what to do in his message (-ssc install
tostring-). If it doesn't work for some reason, provide us with an
error message so that we can help further.

Whenever you want to find something in Stata, using -findit- is a good
idea. It will let you install packages directly from the search
results page. That's why Richard recommended you read up on -findit-
which you can do by typing -help findit- in Stata.

Eva