st: Repeating a program

From   Larraine Becker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Repeating a program
Date   Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:02:10 +1000

Hi everyone

I want to run a logit program 1000 times, outputting the predicted y values each time.

I’m not sure how to go about this – I was thinking of doing a simulation, but before I submit the logit command, I also use a random number generator to randomly change variables in order to compare the predicted values each time.

Not sure if the above makes sense, but does anyone have advice on how to do this – keeping the output so that in the end I can compare means, etc.?

Thanks

Larraine