Re: st: gettoken -- bug?

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: gettoken -- bug?
Date   Mon, 8 Sep 2008 21:35:39 +0200

Double quotes always mark off a token, as far as I know. Example:

. local list `""a"b"'

. macro dir _list
_list:          "a"b

. gettoken one two : list

. macro dir _one _two
_one:           a
_two:           b

If this is not documented, I guess it should.

If you want to prevent this, you can use the -quotes- and -qed()-
options and then do some checks and put stuff together again if
necessary.
ben