RE: st: RE: clustering option after ivprobit

Subject   RE: st: RE: clustering option after ivprobit
Date   Tue, 2 Sep 2008 18:16:41 +0100

Brian,

Thanks, Brian.  I had mistakenly thought the absence of this option for
two-step estimators in Stata was due to something fundamental, but I
couldn't think of what it was.

I'm sure your agenda is as full as always, but I think it would be
useful to add these in.  Two-step estimators are often very handy in
practice.  Sometimes getting ML versions to converge is just impossible,
or it's possible but it take so long that trying different
specifications is painful.

Cheers,
Mark

>     -- Brian Poi
>     -- [email protected]

registered under charity number SC000278.