RE: st: When number of regressors greaterthan the number of clusters in OLS regression

From   Divya Balasubramaniam <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: When number of regressors greaterthan the number of clusters in OLS regression
Date   Mon, 1 Sep 2008 18:38:01 -0400 (EDT)

I do suspect within state variation since water is under the control of the State in India, this is one of the reason to suspect within state variation.

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions.

Divya.