st: RE: "V_b-V_B is not positive definite" / XTOVERID

Subject   st: RE: "V_b-V_B is not positive definite" / XTOVERID
Date   Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:36:12 +0100

Alexandra,

Which version of Stata, updated when, are you using?  Use the -update-
command to find out.

I've just checked, and official -xtreg- was modified to work with the
-sigmamore- and -sigmaless- options in the Stata 9 ado update of 15
September 2005.

Cheers,
Mark